Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A VALENTINE EVENT WITH ANTHROPOLOGIE + AMPERSAND DESIGN STUDIO

Last week I attended the sweetest Valentine's Day card making party at Anthropologie.  The event was hosted by the lovely lady duo who make up Ampersand Design Studio, a Kansas City-based full-service design studio that specializes in adding fun color and pattern to everything you can imagine.  They have even released their own fabric line and designed these signature plates that really pop.  I love it all!

So I was really excited I was able to meet these ladies in person (they are even sweeter than that huge plate of v-day cookies on the table) and also make Wade's Valentine's Day card.  A win-win if you ask me.  Everything was so cute and well decorated.  The tables were full of craft supplies to spur our imagination.  There were so many fun things to use, it was hard to get started so I just drank some more of the delicious drink they were serving.
I love how my card turned out.  Simple, but saying everything it needed to.  I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for another event that these ladies plan, because I definitely don't want to miss it.  Thank you to the Ampersand girls and Anthropologie for making it such a great night!

14 comments:

  1. Adorable event! I wish I could have gone to something like that. Thank you for the cutest V-Day card in the mail. Totally made my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! I tried to think just how to express myself:)

      Delete
  2. Delicious things and crafting - perfection. Glad you had such a good time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, CJ! It was the perfect combination:)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know! Looking back at the pictures make me hungry, too:)

      Delete
  4. That sounds so fun! I love the card you made, too!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Darcy! Hope you're having a great night!

      Delete
  5. Love!!! This looks like such a great time. And I adore the card you made. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jane! Hope your night is going great:)

      Delete
  6. You seem really good at getting out and doing fun activities. Your card looks like it came out perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kari!
    Thank you so much for this great post about the event! We loved meeting you and seeing your darling card design. We're so happy to know about your blog! We will be regular visitors!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each comment! I love hearing from you guys and treasure every one. I respond to comments via e-mail if you have yours enabled. This is going to be a great day!